The Coworking Symposium is going virtual this May 27 at 9amCET.
What is initially a limited number of people, will reach a much wider audience since we are doing it online due to the recent events that have taken place-the global pandemic that is Covid-19.
The coworking industry has been around for almost 25 years now before it was even called coworking. And since then the community has grown all over the globe.
What is the Coworking Symposium all about?
The Coworking symposium is all about sharing the knowledge.
The symposium will be a half-day filled with sharing information and knowledge about the new trends and developments in the coworking world.
- Visegrad Fund
- European Coworking Assembly
- Coworking Library
- Na volné noze
Who will be at the Coworking Symposium?
The symposium has assembled a group of people to share their knowledge for the coworking community.
- Robert Vlach of The Freelance Way will talk about freelancing and the roles of coworking spaces.
- Jeannine Van Der Linden director of European Coworking Assembly will delve on the values of the coworking movement.
- Johanna Voll the Co-founder of the Coworking Library will share her insights on making the knowledge on coworking research accessible.
- Marc Navarro, coworking strategist will be talking all about the future of coworking industry.
- Viktoria Heinzel, from the University of Stuttgart, will share about the development of coworking scenery in rural areas.
- Claudia Manca, from the KTH Royal Institute of Technology, will talk about collaborative workplaces for innovation.
- Manuel Mayerhoffer of the University of Economics will delve on talent management in coworking environments.
- Anna Pilkova, of Comenius University in Bratislava, will be telling us her insights on entrepreneurial potentials of coworking hubs.
- Marzena Starnawska, from the University of Warsaw, will delve on the social impact of coworking spaces.
- Dora Horvath, from the Corvinus University of Budapest on efficient communication activities in coworking spaces.
- Alex Hillman, of IndyHall, will be talking about coworking in the post-COVID-19 society.
- And there’s me, Bernie J Mitchell, community builder at London Coworking Assembly – I’ll be hosting and running the show together with my trusted podcast co-host Zeljko.
Join us on the Coworking Symposium and use the #coworkingsymposium2020 to find us on social media.
And don’t forget to RSVP, it is accessible to everyone as it is admission free!
See you there!